Private Security Professionals
Length: 1 Hour
Content Provider: VuBiz
The COVID-19 pandemic has businesses dealing with a patchwork of mask-wearing policies. For a variety of reasons, some customers refuse to wear masks, resulting in difficult transactions for public-facing workers.
This course will prepare you to deal with mask-refusing customers by teaching core principles and strategies to employ during difficult situations.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Explain why companies have mask policies in place
- Outline situations where customers should be allowed into your business without wearing masks
- Describe the steps your company can take to address customers’ objections
- Recall the techniques for encouraging compliance with your company’s mask policy
- Summarize the methods for de-escalating a confrontation with an angry mask-refusing customer and bring about a positive outcome